May 2010. Sophomore album photo shoot.
5 Things You Need to Know About This Picture
1. This was the second photo shoot for my sophomore album, which my team of talented sibs created.
2. We didn’t have a backdrop, so we used an old bed sheet (with holes) taped down with red duct tape. It worked, right?
3. I was in sweatpants. May’s not that warm up north, folks.
4. I wore necklaces here…just not around my neck.
5. All the make-up and hair was beautifully done by MUA, Pa Kou Xiong. Visit her at www.pakouxiong.com!