Spring 2006. Recording my first album ever.
5 Things You Need to Know About This Picture
1. Nearly every weekend, I would make the 5-hour drive from Madison, WI to St. Paul, MN to record.
2. I serenaded a python (yes, the snake) every time I recorded. I also witnessed a feeding once (its meal was a mouse). Never ever again.
3. I couldn’t cut my hair, so I bleached it. If only ombre hair was a trend back then.
4. I was vocally challenged by the music producers in this album and discovered that limitations only exist if you put them on yourself.
5. My siblings were and still are my biggest supporters. They would hang out and wait for me in the studio lounge the entire weekend while I recorded. No complaints ever.